DUST EXTRACTION FOR SHOE MANUFACTURER
Exeon were asked to provide a Dust Extraction system at a well known Shoe manufacturer.
Current issues were:
- The Existing Dust Extraction Systems were not ATEX Certified
- The Multi-Bag Extractors required frequent filter changes and servicing, and bag emptying was a maintenance nightmare
- The Extractors were not filtering the fine dust, which was being recirculated back into the atmosphere
- There were potential for large energy savings for centralising the system
- Existing Extract levels were insufficient – another fault of the Multi-bag Extract system, due to the lack of self-cleaning, the flow would drop off quickly after initial new filter installation
Exeon supplied and installed a Rhino 40 Extraction system on the process.
The system was now ATEX Rated, with fine filtration, preventing the issues of Explosion and internal recirculation of fine dust.
The Centralised Extraction system provided approximately £8,500 per year on Energy Savings.
The Rhino 40 was provided with a Tipping Skip type discharge bin, allowing for very high dust loading with minimal maintenance headache.
The Extract flow provided was 50% higher than on the previous system so increased local capture of dust was also achieved.
£40,000Download as a PDF Contact for a quote