Fume Extraction Arm
Exeon’s Nellie™ range of fume extraction arm provides an exceptionally flexible extraction solution where enclosure of a process is not an option. They are specially designed for working environments with fumes, vapors and mists.
All Nellie™ arms, unlike others such as a Nederman arm fume extractor, have no internal mechanisms. This provides:
- Increased airflow
- Reduced internal product contamination
- Reduced noise
Nellie™ arms come in 5 diameters and 6 lengths up to 4m plus an optional extension boom. They are available in ATEX versions and stainless steel.
See our Nellie™ fume extraction arm page for more information and videos showing these arms in use.
Fume Extraction Arm Applications
- Very commonly used as a Welding Extraction Arm
- Can be used as an operator protection in many different industries, and compatible to LEV regulations when applied correctly.
- A Nellie™ fume extract arm is suitable for fume extraction with external mechanisms, limiting corrosion of internal parts
- Very flexible, and can be provided with boom reach where a wide coverage space is required; conversely, telescopic arms can be provided where space is at a premium.