FACTORY HEATING, VENTILATION & AIR CONDITIONING
Exeon can design and install factory ventilation systems. Our expert advice, innovative design and practical solutions ensure you can benefit from a mechanical ventilation system that provides clean, fresh air to the workplace and improves internal air quality.Contact Us
Positive Pressure systems:
A common requirement for ventilation is to supply makeup
air to offset negative pressures resulting from LEV systems.
Many hygiene-critical manufacturing environments require positive pressure to avoid dirty air entrainment.
Heat extraction systems::
A well-designed heat extraction system can avoid the capital and running costs of cooling in an industrial situation, where heat sources are identified and extracted to avoid the heat spreading to the general environment.
We can design, supply and install new and replacement:
- AHUs (Air Handling Units)
- Complete HVAC systems including fans, filters
- Specialist filtered systems for control of particulate
- Negative pressure containment areas with SafeChange HEPA filtration (Including Medical Ventilation)
- Heat extraction systems
- Cooling and Dehumification systems