The OX™ Range
Engineering at its finest.
OX is an ultimate quality range of reverse-pulse cleaning extractor
Other high-quality construction and features include:
- Robust welded steel construction
- Range of filter media available to suit different applications
- Certified compressed air header tank
- Range of fans to suit required air volume and pressure
- Solid-state PCB control with electronic timer for adjustable valve sequence control
- Highly efficient pulse jet cleaning system
- Compact physical size
- Options include stainless steel construction, weatherproof and ATEX versions
- Explosion panels (where fitted) compliant to ATEX/EN14797/NFPA68
- Disposal systems can be bin, rotary valve to hopper or valley hopper/screw.
Classic flat-pad filter element unit from polyester needlefelt for demanding applications such as aggregates, metals, grain.
The filter design is superior in removing heavy dust cakes due to the flexibility of the flat sides, yet the design is very compact and allows for a high media area in a small footprint.
Also available in Insertable format for venting applications.
The Jet range uses pleated cartridge filter elements for maximising plant size to air volume ratio.
Suitable for dry freeflowing dusts in low concentrations. Ideal for high volume applications where units are more compact and lower-cost than a bag filter with an equivalent flow rate.
The cartridges can offer excellent lifespans when correctly applied. Singlecartridge venting units are also available.
Tubular filter element from polyester needlefelt for high volume low density dusts such as wood and paper.
Standard size range from 100m2 to 360m2 but much larger versions are possible.